Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Is it the end or just the beginning??

To be perfectly honest, I am so glad this assignment is done. I mean it was very educational and I got a lot out of it, but my word did it take forever with some of the blogs. Also I think I downloaded somethings incorrectly due to the fact that my computer is a little bit slower now...but I digress...I think that the title means that it is only the end of this assignment and soon to be the end of this class, but it is the beginning stepping stones to what we hope to be our dream careers. Teachers! I mean who wouldn't want that job? Well I didn't when I was in middle school and high school. I said the last thing I ever want to be is a teacher...and now here I am...funny how these things work out....

No comments:

Post a Comment