Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Thing #20

All I have to say about the "What Teachers Make" video is: wow! I mean, WOW! He was able to put so much power and emphasis into expressing what he wanted to get across about teachers, what they do and accomplish. He was very moving.
I am an avid YouTube user. I am always on it, whether I am watching it to find videos to catch me up on what I missed on my favorite TV shows or to just watch random funny cat videos. Yes I am admitting to that. But once you start it's hard to stop...anyways...I decided to do a search on inspirational teaching related videos in hopes to find ones as the one previously mentioned. I watched several videos and the one I liked the most was the one shown below:
I always enjoy reading inspirational quotes, so of course I thought this one was great and felt the need to share it with everyone. 

No comments:

Post a Comment