Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Thing #16

Well where do I begin. iGoogle is actually pretty neat. I forgot that I actually had an account setup for it when I signed up for a gmail account forever ago. I like that I can personalize it to match my personality...granted it is just the my main profile for iGoogle but still. I mean, who doesn't like to express themselves in anyway--within reason--that they can. I cannot express how cool online calenders are!! I am now addicted to them because I live off of the one I have on my phone. I try and try to use actual planners, like book and pencil, but it never works out. I always start out strong with the 'I will do it!' mentality but it never lasts long. Like maybe a week at the most. I really, really, really need to get better with 'to-do' lists because I always lie to myself and say that I will remember to get it done...yeah right...I never remember whatever it was that I promised myself to not forget till the last minute. I'm pretty sure my horrible procrastination wouldn't be all that bad. It's definitely one bad habit I am having a hard time to shake. I liked the Sticky Notes because I am always on my computer so it's a lot harder to lose actual reminders that are in my computer...the actual little yellow pieces of paper never stay in place for very long or they always get jumbled up....

No comments:

Post a Comment