Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #11

I found Google Blog Search to be the easiest one to use in finding things I needed. When I typed in "school library learning 2.0" blogs that met the criteria  popped up immediately without any problems. I tried to use Topix and typed in exactly what I did when I used Google Blog Search. The interesting thing was that the website had a completely different search engine linked on it so when I typed information in it just led me to a different website entirely. So I'm not entirely sure that I knew what I was doing when I tried to use that sight, or again, my occasionally technologically challenged side was acting up again. Which is a high possibility...anyways....the last one I tried was the Edublog award winners link. I thought it was also interesting, like I liked that when I clicked one of the links listed on the site, all things that were related to it came up in alphabetical order; which I thought to be an interesting concept. Granted I couldn't exactly type in what  was specifically looking for, so I had to go on a scavenger hunt to find things I needed that were related to the topic I was searching for. So it took a little longer than what I was wanting to do in putting effort into my search.

No comments:

Post a Comment