Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #9

For the one above I used a Logo generator to write out my name in a creative way. I was allowed to select the color I wanted, what I wanted to say, and how big I want it to be. I could see this being used to post stuff on the wall. Like the alphabet or something of the like.
 
For the little smiley face above, I could see one of these little guys being used to list like the class rules and such. They come in many forms, like silly, serious, with props like the one with the iPod I selected. 
I can honestly see one of these above in my classroom, because I would like for my students to think of themselves as super stars because I think they would all be special in their own way. On the website it originally started out as an example of the words "love you" in the shape of a heart. I was able to select it all to be in a different shape, color, and even able to change what it said. I could have added images mixed in, like smiley faces or something of the like. I can imagine this site being used to create posters to decorate a classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment