Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #12

Okay, so lately I've become heavily reliant on my calender on my phone due to the fact that my life has become crazy busy as of late. So finding another style of calender to try was pretty neat. Granted I did have a hard time trying to figure out, still can't, how to link the calender I already have on my phone to the to the new one I was attempting to create on Google Calender. I really like the concept of it and I could see it being used to link teachers schedules together so that everyone can keep posted as to what the others are doing. Like see what field trips each other takes so that they can get some ideas. The other thing I tried was the Google Alerts. I've set up alerts to receive updates whenever the following has some new information (School Library Learning 2.0 & Healthy Diets). Which will be nice because the first will be helpful in finding information that would apply to my major and the second would help me further along my mission to bettering myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment