Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thing #7

Fire and Ice by Josh Bozarth Photography

Link: http://www.flickr.com/photos/silversldr/8486306974/in/explore-2013-02-18

I've only heard of Flcikr and never actually used it till now. If I ended up on it at sometime prior to this assignment I honestly have no idea how I got there...the wonders of internet surfing, never know where it'll lead you. Anyways, I've always enjoyed looking at nature related photos. They always sooth me yet amaze me at the same time. The reason being is that more often then not the photographer doesn't need to edit the photo due to the simply beauty of the world needs no editing. For it alone is beautiful. For example, the image above that I found is simply breathtaking. I honestly didn't need to look very far to find a picture to blog about because this one appeared as soon as I oped the site. No I'm now saying that I chose this one because it was the first thing I saw and just wanted to be done. I picked this one because it is simply spectacular. I mean how can you not be mesmerized by this picture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment