Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Thing #5

Hmmm....what do I think about the whole concept of "School 2.0"?....I honestly don't see anything wrong with it because sadly, in my opinion, a majority of this generation is heavily dependent on technology in one way or another. I mean as the years progress, technology progresses. So I see no, major, harm in schools upgrading along with them. Having everything a little bit more web based makes it a little more convenient. Although I personally rather hold assignments in my hand rather than try to read them on a computer screen. It is cool that online classes bring students all over together. It's not just for kids in the certain state. They also tend to be more flexible. Granted, though I am shy, I'd rather have human interaction for certain things like class and such. I don't know how that works for me it just does. So honestly I don't see the "school 2.0" thing to be so bad it just isn't really my cup of tea.

No comments:

Post a Comment