Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Thing #4

If you want people to like and comment on your blog, it's only right that you do the same for them. It'd not right to expect everyone to just "worship" what you have to say. It's not only gracious, but also nice to do the same for others. It also allows the opportunity to learn something new. Like they could post a link to something similar to what you posted so you could either get some new ideas or the better what you have said. Because there is always the chance of being misinformed and people have the tendency to state misguided information. So it is always nice to give little inputs here and there. Also, commenting instills a sense of community. As though you belong to a certain group.

Blogs I commented on:
Mallory Johnson Thing 12
 -She made a post about using the Google Calender and I did the same thing.
JoBeth Turner Thing #3
 -I commented on it because I liked her concept to how she thought blogs would be useful for when she becomes a teacher.
Karalina Roelle Thing #6
 -She posted about one of the links given for that blog assignment that I hadn't had the opportunity to try and she was very informative about the process of it.
Stephen Smith Thing 9
-I really, really liked the little creations that he did for his blog. I could picture them clearly in my minds eye as something I would see on a classroom wall.
Lacy Jack Thing 4
 -Okay, her blogs are simply awesome! I love how she used a numbered picture to go along with every "Thing" post. So very creative!!
Pintrosity
 -I found this blog via Lacy (above). I mean, I was so obsessed with her blog why shouldn't I check someone else out that she liked. I'm glad I clicked on the link because it led me to a bunch of cute photos and ideas to try.
Health Food Blog
 -But of course I had to find a blog that was somehow related to some of the health topics I've discussed. I found some really good recipes on this blog that I am eager to try.

No comments:

Post a Comment